You’ve probably noticed an email from Neil Hubbard in connection with providing GDPR consent. It is vital that we get a completed consent form from every member before 25th May 2018 so that you continue to receive the Society’s publications and other communications.
The consent form can be downloaded as a pdf file here. This is all you need to do:
1. Complete the name, address and contact details and sign and date the form;
2. Tick the three email, post and phone boxes. If you don’t tick the ‘post’ box, you won’t receive any publications via post. If you don’t tick the ’email’ and ‘phone’ boxes you won’t be contactable for field trips, meetings etc;
3. Tick the member’s directory box if you wish to be included in it;
4. Tick the image consent box if you are happy with your image being used in Society publications;
5. Send a completed form to Neil Hubbard by email or by post.
The Society’s Privacy Notice can be downloaded as a PDF file here.